top of page
  • Writer's picture Think News Online

Over 30 students of Ajumako Afransi Tech & Voc. sch. hospitalized for suspected food poisoning

Over 30 students of Ajumako Afransi Technical and Vocational Institute in the Ajumako Enyan Essiam District of the Central Region have been hospitalized for suspected food poisoning.


The victims not long after eating Waakye and stew during launch time on Tuesday June 10, 2024, started experiencing serious stomach pains and running tummy accompanied by vomiting.


The school authorities rushed them to the Ajumako Baah Hospital and Ajumako District Government Hospital for treatment.


Some of the parents after hearing the news, rushed to the hospital and the school to find out what was happening to their children.


According to Kasapa News' Yaw Boagyan, other students who have reported sick Wednesday morning, June 12 have also been taken to the hospital for treatment.


The school authorities are yet to comment on the incident.



0 comments

Comments


bottom of page