• Think News Online

MATAHEKO: Young Girl, 23, Meets Her Untimely Death After Being Electrocuted In The Bathroom


Thinknewsonline.com can confirm that a 23-year-old lady whose name was given as Georgina has met her untimely death after she got electrocuted in the bathroom at her residence in Accra.


According to sources, the metallic structure which serves as a bathroom for the deceased and other tenants has some illegal cables hidden there.


Thinknewsonline.com has also gathered the deceased had earlier in the year reported of an electric shock while bathing but her complain fell on deaf ears.


At the time of arrival at the scene, a CID officer from the Kaneshie hospital had arrived with some colleagues to convey the remains to the Police morgue.


The unfortunate incident occured on Monday, 24th May, 2021 at 9pm.


Story by: Joshua Kwabena Smith







0 comments