• Think News Online

DEBATE:"You Can Choose Your Nima Residence And Make Your Wife Moderator, Mahama Will Flaw You" - NDC


The National Communications Director for the largest opposition party, National Democratic Congress (NDC), Sammy Gyamfi says even if President Akufo-Addo chooses his Nima residence as a venue and makes his wife, the moderator of the much talked-about debate on infrastructure, candidate John Mahama will flaw him on any day.


According to Sammy Gyamfi, President Akufo-Addo can even select his Vice, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia and Minister for Information, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah as his time keepers adding the NPP will still lose.


READ ALSO: https://www.thinknewsonline.com/post/dubai-john-mahama-s-son-shafik-ties-knot-with-lover-photos-video


Addressing Journalists in Accra on Monday, Sammy Gyamfi said "President Akufo-Addo can choose his Nima Residence as a venue for the debate, make his wife; Auntie Rebecca, the moderator, Vice, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia and Minister for Information, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah as his time keepers, candidate Mahama will come and flaw him on the much talked-about infrastructural development"


He added Akufo-Addo government has nothing to show in the area of infrastructure.


READ ALSO:Read also: https://www.thinknewsonline.com/post/dr-paa-kwesi-nduom-is-disappointed-in-npp-brigette-dzogbenuku-discloses


He also mentioned that the Akufo-Addo has scored on 16% stressing the remaining 84% are stolen projected which were executed by the Mills-Mahama administration.


He however added the NDC party will be launching its manifesto on August 31st.


READ ALSO: https://www.thinknewsonline.com/post/airbus-scandal-interpol-issues-arrest-warrant-for-samuel-adam-mahama-over-role-in-bribery


He stressed that it will be held in Accra.


Below are pictures:

Story by: Joshua Kwabena Smith

0 comments