top of page
  • Think News Online

64-year-old woman burnt to death as fire guts single room at Mataheko (PICS/VIDEO)

A Sixty-four (64) year old woman was burnt to death on Tuesday morning after fire gutted her room at Mataheko, a community in the Greater Accra Region.


The name of the deceased was given as Auntie Selina Saman.


Thinknewsonline.com has gathered that the deceased was boiling water with a water-heater at the earlier hours of Tuesday dawn of which caused fire to gut her room.


It is emerging that the room which got gutted by the fire was a boys quarters of popular hotel, Kaneshie Modern Hotel.


The Ghana National Fire Service who rushed to the scene, managed to quench the fire to avoid spreading to other rooms at the hotel.


The remains of Late Selina Saman has since been deposited at the Police Morgue in Accra.


Below are some pictures and a video:


Story by: Joshua Kwabena Smith

0 comments

Comments


bottom of page