2020/21 Academic Year: Think Professional Institute Opens Admission For Online Courses For Students
Think Professional Institute, a subsidiary of Think Media Expert Limited says it has opened admissions for new students as it starts its 2019/2020 academic season with a handful of pioneering students.
According to the Institution, it has been instituted in response to the growing disparity between tertiary education and job market needs in Ghana.
Studying with Think Professional Institute attracts lecturers and speakers who are experts in the field as well as students who already work in media and communication.
The students gain invaluable opportunities to learn from peers and practitioners.
Think Professional Institute is located at Second Palace Link, Swanlake, Accra, close to Ohemaa Woyeje’s bar likewise the Qodesh Church.
Think Professional Institute says it is offering a 2 weeks online courses in:
1. Digital Marketing: With digital marketing, students who enrol on the programme will get to learn that the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s, changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace
2. Graphic Design: At Think Professional Institute, students who choose to study graphic design will get to understand that it is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages.
3. Video Editing: When it comes to online video editing courses, there's a lot of choice out there. Add to that the number of options for the best video editing software and getting started can feel a little overwhelming.
4. Radio/Tv Presentation: The course offers a wide range of introductory knowledge from industry experts and plenty of mic time. On completion of this course, students will a new found confidence and the necessary skills to speak professionally on radio.
5. Web Development: With web development, students will be taught how to develop a website for the Internet or an intranet. Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development.
6. Media Sales: These online marketing and sales courses are perfect for aspiring marketers, entrepreneurs looking to market their first business, managers getting involved with marketing responsibilities. Directed towards learners of any skill level, these marketing and sales courses are simple and concise, but teach invaluable concepts and practices.
7. Event Management & Production: Students will get to understand the means of providing comprehensive consultation and support for all types of events, offering each client a completely customized service, tailored to his needs. The lecturer will be putting his professionalism at the service of events such as weddings, corporate meetings, gala dinners, identifying the message to be conveyed, the concept and the image to focus on, planning the logistics
8. Video Editing: These courses will teach students all they need to know about adding effects, cutting, trimming, and arranging video on a timeline, as well as the affects you can use to wow audiences. This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed. This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro and edit videos with the mindset.
At Think Professional Institute, students are provided with free data, live presentation/lecturing, Internship opportunities and Certificates upon completion.
Think Professional Institute, best among the rest.
Rush now as there are only limited slots available.
Reach or register with us via whatsapp numbers: 0544251788/0544960129/0507298601.
Story by: Joshua Kwabena Smith